Suspended Timeout

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Mr. Anonymous

Anonymous

This is the first post, after being pushed and pushed and pushed even again to do something fast, I decided to give this a shot. Well sitting in office @ 2:45 AM I have a lot to do but not work :D feel like going out for a ride and have fun. Maybe the ‘wind rider’ really needs a big break.

Today is incidentally Rakhi as well! My sister was up early to do her duties and I was excited to meet her as well. The usual exchange of greetings and the stuff, and finally I dozed off as soon as she departed from the room. Was a very subdued affair.

Next came the ride to the other side of the town to meet my two darling nephews, one who just turned 5 yesterday (technically day before yesterday) this was a good experience as the journey involved crossing of the Yamuna! Well I stayed sane and used the bridge. Wanted to speed up looking at the empty road but did not do so wisely. Maybe not, but who knows.

Getting back to the point, everyone needs an inspiration, mine is not an inspiration but a lots of inspiration’S’ and constant encouragement from friends to start doing this. I have starte this, but I don’t know till how long I will be able to follow it! Aha….may the force be with me

Next up maybe tomorrow, a little bit of who I am and what I want to do.

For the moment it think I typed in too much on my first post :P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home