Suspended Timeout

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I feel lonely....

I am home alone! but not exactly like Macaulay Culkin . Wow! had to search for the spelling before posting his name here.

My folks and sister along with my bro in law are out for a vacation, I was also supposed to go but as it turns out, I am here and chilling out (literally) at home with a lot to do and also get some much needed rest! Two weeks of hectic and too demanding extended support shift, to co-ordinate with a very demanding client in US.

Well, heads surely have turned but lets see what happens now. I want to rest!! but at the same time I want to write this.

Also, i have been secretly sneaking up and writing unwanted comments on so many blogs :D haha!! BURAAAHHHH!!! as my office mat Puttar says :)

I had an housr long conversation with Mich....felt sooo amazing that I i wanted to speak to her again...too bad..she is studying :( Will wait and see how her exam goes.

Sayantani has landed! yipee!! and I want to meet her...already :( missing u !!

DK called from the Volvo seat...along with Prashant, he sounded like an excited kid going for a school trip!! he is bound to be, such a long and exciting trip :) damn...how the h3ll did I miss it :(

I just realized...i spelt lonely as lonley...oops will change the title back again :P

back to the point!!! i m feeling lonely..called up a few frndz for a small get together @ my place tomorrow!! i m excited n happy :D hehe

abhi ke liye bas itna...wow!! i wrote my second post!! not bad!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home