Suspended Timeout

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Party time :D

Folks out...time to party :D

Mom might kill me for doing this...but its party time

Dad might freak out...but its party time

Mich is already angry that i did not invite her, that she is in Mumbai!!...but its party time

Yipeee!!

Just got up after doing these many things: (bulleted points to continue!)
  • Wash utensils (yes i did that)
  • Got Beer (yes i did that as well)
  • Got Kababzzzz (and cooked them as well)
  • Got chips n coke etc.
  • Cleaned up the place (damn how well organized I am!! proud of myself)
  • Writing this blog entry
Sayantani has landed in Idaho! Ankur is in Olin! Robin is in Arizona and the list goes on n on....so many people out for studies/jobs in Uncel Sam land, quite a brain drain :(

Well well when will I get an opportunity to pollute that country? :P hehe

Hey! got a good CD from the net, Paul Oakenfold (though I don;t listen to much of trance but still .. its good)

Scrapped Evita, and finally made Neil talk to me. When I told this to Michelle, she said that she is proud of me! yipee!!

I can never get the apostrophe right...always have the semi-colon on don't ...aha...finally right :)

will try the photo thingi pretty soon. Its turning out to be a way to express my feelings etc. when will i get down an write some intellectual stuff?? will I ever? cuase of the kind of person I am :P

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home