Suspended Timeout

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Trance - the state of mind

Been almost 6 hours since I had come back home and I have not had the willingness to wake up and go somewhere.

Listening to Sasha, Oakenfold and Paul Van Dyk...never appretiated trance ever like this. Its like repetitive music but certainly pullyou into a enigmatic mood. You feel like you are aloof and and top of every other thing in this world. YAll you want to fdo is get higher and higher but not stop at all.

Music has a binding and an everlasting effect, whenever I have much to do in the least possible time you will find me with my headphones on and in a 'don't mess with me mood' from office to anywhere!

ahh..its 2:00 AM now and I guess for the kite flying to happen later today I really need to do some sleeping now :)

aloof...trance ... state of mind ...

damn started viewing some ADs and lost the entire feel, back to square one!

now watchi the ghostrider...back to the state of trance :D

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home