Suspended Timeout

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It is a TUESDAY!

Yes a post today!

On Saturday (oops I was busy so could not post earlier) i saw very terrible sight....

Just opposite JNU Kendriya Vidhalaya I saw a Mercedes C 200 sandwiched between a Tempo and a School bus L

The entire a$$ of the car was smashed up and the hood was not recognizable. I felt extremely bad for the driver because his swanky Merc was heavily damaged L I saw on lookers laughing and pointing to the chaos, I could not stop and say anything!! I was shocked as I saw his agony and his plight….it was a sad scene L

Umm I wonder why do people laugh at other people’s expense or loss? I find it unethical and unjust! I never do that. When somebody falls, when someone sneezes, when somebody meets with a silly accident! I look at the pain and no the fun element.

Ps: I laugh at myself when this happens to me….so that I don’t feel odd when others are laughing and I m not :P

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home