Suspended Timeout

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Why is it a suspended timeout?

First of all I like aksing questions to myself. Then I like answering them in a wierd way, and most inportantly...i just like this.

Suspended, yes similar to the phrase "Aasman se gira Khajoor pe atka" yes its of the similar meaning like being suspended in mid-air or aloof not touching the ground...neither the ceeling.

Timeout is something you get when u have done a mistake, something wrong, or atleast when others think that you have done a mistake, but you actually haven't (you may think so)

Suspended Timeout is the constant state of mind where you don't know if you next move is going to result in something or not? BUT this is so unlike me...i like to do things without having to think about what may happen in a while or what may happen after all!

Somebody is sayin something wierd in Korean in the background...Collateral sound track but its kinda rhyming. So i don't wanna change it pretty soon...let it run.

Dark clouds overhead and I am sitting @ home, no plans made as I thought I might be working but now i m bored...sitting and doing nothing...

Then I went to soooo many blogs and read sooo many posts and their comments, the best was the fight b/w Rihit and Swetank (who this?) on Bharadwaj's blog and Sayan coming in and trying to resolve it for them.

Then there was Chandani's blog and then Neil's, Lehtrip, Aparna, Nehaa, Karthik, Ankur (this guy amuses me! pretty good posts earlier...now removed :( ), DK's photo blog and will do a bit more of reading/viewing today.

state of mind: confused
time of day: 3:30 PM
drinking: water
eating: nothing
listening to: Nirvana
reading what: blogs
doing what: wella giri
wearing what: clothes
dreaming about: Michelle :D
what i want to do: go for a ride
what am i doing: not having the ability to lift my lazy a$$ off the chair and go for a ride
play a game? yes footy!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home