Suspended Timeout

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Itenary et all.

Whoola! i m bac!

It started with a plain odd masti plan but how it turned out was a little different...it was big masti and i totally enjoyed it.

7th Dec 2006 my team gave me a surprise and the cake was smeared all over my face. Thanks for the glow guys the junta seems to have loved every sparkle there. After the customary ho and the hAs we wrapped up our work, late but still managed to by 9 odd and proceeded to a 'hepp' joint called Spinz...cheap but good and also it served some mouthwatering food! was a good outing and ended @ 1 odd.

Next day the biksbroke in the morning :( pretty sad cause till date I am wiating for it to be repaired. The parts are still not avaialable. They have to be shipped from Pune and they are going to be shipped tomorrow I guess. I m devestated! I miss my babe! wot a birthday gift!!! grrrrr.

The evening was spend with family and we had a good time celebrating it. It was a good and quiet outing and I got gifts which I am going to cherish for the rest of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home