Suspended Timeout

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Where have I been toooooo?

I have been to places....many a mile....

From one office seat to another......from one website to another......sitting on a seat I have travelled places. From the vastness of the Indian stretches to the corners of the globe. I have even travelled to the surface of Saturn and am right now sitting on the Voyager craft travelling out of the solar system.


The internet is crazy, when I get the time I explore. I explore the vastness of the information Highway. Its abundant...its untapped its crazy. I have actively been involved in stumbling throught out...and I just love it. I have seen a million websites and have been influenced by the most extraordinary ones. Life is good I believe.

Off late I came across an excellent blog by Roberto Ruiz - His blog is a must watch! i say watch cause he has the best collection of the most amazing videos! here is the link - http://berto-meister.blogspot.com/

I have been amazed by the websites I visit...my company may just see the traffic on my system ... when I am idle atleast is a little too much :D

I love to explore and thats what I will do for the rest of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home