Suspended Timeout

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Little Misha - Day 1

This has been pending since Christmas last year....sorry...extremely sorry Misha darling!

On Friday 22nd December it was the last day of the week, very hectic week and I was tiered. I left office around 8 odd and 40 minutes after that I was about to enter my place. I was returning from office I reached the turn close to my house and found something very strange. I saw a small pup in the middle of the road waling! I just had a quick glance and found that the pup looked like a rotwillier. I was seeing such a small pup on the road wailing and I stopped my car. I tried to search for its mother and found no street dog in the vicinity. I guessed the pup was a rhodesian breed.

The pup was a cute little thing and I had no option to take it home. I showed it to mom and dad and they were amazed to see such a small pup! it was barely more than a month old but was very chubby.

I cut out a cardboard box and set up some sheets for the pup to sleep. Also some boxes sum small shallow cups with mashed up marie biscuits and warm milk in the cold weather. Clicked a few pictures and brought it in. On first look seemed like a male .... its a 'boy' me and mom shouted!! and hugged each other! something very similar to the Bajaj Pulsar ad! hehe

It was time to sleep and the pup was in no mood to sleep...chewing my chappals and the door mat was the specialty! dad has been EXTREMLY uncomfortable with dogs but this time around he was the most caring father! he cared for what I cared and was willing to help me out with all the things ..... he helped me out like a true supporter!

I left the pup out just before it was time to sleep and dozed off....middle of the night....the pup started wailing...probably that was the time for it to reach out to its mother...after every 30 minutes...through out the night i was checking...where the pup was. @ around 3 AM..... it vanished :(

I searched frantically through out the house...inside .. outside....everywhere.. couldn’t find it! then i heard a small wailing sound and found her somewhere in the corner...almost 100 meters away from my place! I quickly brought her in.

The entire night... its was a dilly dally affair...no sleep...taking care of the pup....father hood had come to me quite early!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home