Suspended Timeout

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Little Misha - Day 2

Good morning happened with weary eyes and a constant urge to see where the pup is....

Woke up and straight to the place where he is? Again....he was missing...damn!! search party right in the morning... almost in the nick of time .. under a stationary car he was sitting....caught hold and brought it home.

Breakfast time!! this time...some healthy food...left over of some chicken and fresh veggies! yummm loved it and the entire lot finished in a go! the pup was quite hungry!!

Called up Michelle and told he about this, she was soo excited that she wanted to play.... back to the chappals and the door mats!!

BTW if you noticed....i mentioned he and she a number of times...cause I was myself confused whether the pup was a he or a she....strange... some random guy told us that the pup was a she...

Michelle suggested the name Misha....but I had a better option...calling the pup PhussadiLal all the time…. Then after hearing my suggestion she rebuffed it completely and mentioned to me that Misha was the name of the first dog in their family and after 9 odd names…it was time to re-track and follow the same name cycle. I agreed and named her Misha.

Michelle was eager to meet up and see Misha but she was working, so was I. Mom was leaving for outstation soon.

Mom left…both me and dad took care of the little baby. With dad doing the unthinkable…shielding Misha from the cold, feeding her and also helping me out any where possible.

That night, Misha slept inside the house with all of us! It was a gala affair!

I returned home @ 2 AM after a long hard day of work and there was Misha….awake….ready to pounce on me in the dark and play with my shoes….as if nothing bothered her and she was ready to play….i felt so good to see her when I came back home. I was tiered but not any more… I was ready to play with her J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home